I like this picture of me because:
I like much younger (and prettier) than I actually am :)
2. What's your current relationship status?
Married with children!
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Well, I guess you could call it that -- I've come close to drowning twice (or maybe three times, actually) -- yeah, I'm a rotten swimmer, and I need to stay away from waves!
4. Name an obvious quality you have?
Happy -- except around my kids who know exactly how to drive me crazy -- all the other times I have a smile on my face:)
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Well, kids are watching 'sesame street', so it would be 'Rubber Ducky'
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Not a chance -- but to borrow De's comment, I'd like to be friends with Alan Rickman and Emma thompson.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
?? Surprise me :)
8. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
That's easy - Liz Jones: same day and year!
9. Do you have a crush on someone?
Well, when my son was born, I had a huge one on him...with my daughter, it took a little longer. Now they're toddlers, so my husband will have to suffice :D
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
11. Have you ever been in a fight?
A couple of them -- I had a very sharp tongue as a kid, and it got me into a bit of trouble...but honestly, one of those 'fights' wasn't my fault at all -- and the boy who gave me a black eye didn't necessarily mean to...I think ;)
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
13. What's the first thing you notice about people of the OPPOSITE sex?
Their eyes, smile, overall facial expression.
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Hot chocolate, no whip, not too hot -- to be exact. I don't do coffee.
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
How exactly does one do that? I have little grace, so I hurt myself all the time, but I wouldn't if I could avoid it!
16. Say something totally random about yourself
I have a great 'teacher' voice, and I've used it on total strangers (teenagers) with positive results :)
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
A few times (get ready to laugh): Andie MacDowell and Isabella Rossolini.
18. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Off and on...it's a black timex that my dh got me for our anniversary.
19. Do you have anything pierced?
20. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I've thought about it before.
21. Do you like pain?
Which kind? The burn in your legs before you summit a mtn is great :) And that feeling you get when you think you can't go on -- and then get your second wind -- also nice. And that moment right before your babies are born (without drugs)...so some kind of pain are good :)
22. Do you like to shop?
Some times of the year, like for birthdays or before Christmas.
23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Fingernail polish and gum.
24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My best friend.
26. What is on your desktop background?
My son peeking through a couple of tree trunks -- very cute, in my unbiased opinion.
27. What is the background on your cell phone?
28. Do you like redheads?
Many redheads in our family -- so yes!
29. Do you know any twins?
30. Do you have any weird relatives?
Too many to count, though most of them are in my husband's family, LOL!
31. What was the last movie you watched?
In a theater? Hm...'The DaVinci Code'
32. What was the last book you read?
I'm on a Mabel Esther Allan kick -- THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW and TIME TO GO BACK.
33. Did you or are you planning to go to college?
Yes, I survived that.
34. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
I have a pair of jean capris that actually make me look thin...ner.
35. Do you like to party?
Depends what you mean...I don't drink, but I like the conversation :)
36. Where do you see yourself in five years?
A published author, let us hope!
Well, that was fun -- open to anyone who needs some procrastination :)