A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I tag: shaelise, carriejones (though I bet someone else has also done this by now, hehe), brian_ohio, bedazzled, megancrewe, authorwithin, zibeth, lillpluta -- only play if you want to!
I was tagged by: fabulousfrock and lizjonesbooks
I replaced a few questions that I had really really boring answers to.
1. What are your nicknames? Well, I don't really have any nicknames, but for a brief time, I had a friend who called me Robbie (ick) and Rockin' (pretty ick) and R-squared. Yeah, I think I'll just stick with Robin.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
I check my email AGAIN, and then I read. (This is Jackie's answer, but mine's the same)
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
Replaced with: What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form? Speed...yes, I'll admit it ;)
4. What is your favorite scent? Probably peaches...even though I'm not a huge fan of eating them.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Pay off the mortgage, buy books by every one of my friends and acquaintances, get a hybrid, hire a cook (hehe), go to England with my family.
6. What is your theme song?
Replaced with: What is your favorite song? This changes regularly, of course, but my favorite song that you can sing is 'The Story', by Brandie Carlisle...right? (I bet someone here knows -- I'm just too lazy to google at the moment)
7. Do you trust easily? Not really. I trust people I know well or like easily. Everyone else, not so much.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Sadly, I usually act before I think -- unless that's not an option.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? I'm generally a happy person, but this whole trying-to-get-published business certainly can get me down!
10. Do you have a good body-image? For the most part...I still get bugged by excess tummy fat and stuff, but I'm realistic most of the time :)
11. Is being tagged fun? Dumb question, replaced with: What is your favorite vegetable? (This is Jackie's replacement, and I like it) Cucumbers or black olives. (Can you tell I really don't like veggies much?) Oh -- beets! Love those :)
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Livejournal, Verla Kay's
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Chocolate and the internet...as usual!! (Same as Jackie)
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
fabulousfrock is wonderful because she's unique in a very lovely way -- I like her posts about food and ponderings. And I love her writing! I like how she's always herself :)
lizjonesbooks is my 'twin' -- she's a few hours older, I believe ;). But I love her positive, can-do outlook. Even when things are tough -- she's not afraid to admit it -- but she just digs down deep and keeps going. She inspires me!
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? It was something from Veggie Tales -- probably the theme song!
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My slippers. I love slippers -- I could have twenty pairs and wear them all.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? No. Not even the chocolate ones are very good, imo.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground? If it clearly had lost its owner a while ago, I'd enjoy it -- probably take DH and the kiddos out to eat and buy a book or two.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Replace with: What do you miss most when camping? Hot showers.
20. What should you be doing right now? A billion things...but this is more fun :)