2. One book you have read more than once: every book I like I read at least twice...the book I've read the most times? Maybe ENDER'S GAME by Orson Scott Card.
3. One book you would want on a desert island: UNDERSTANDING THE CHARACTER OF GOD by George MacDonald.
4. One book that made you laugh: EAT CAKE by Jeanne Ray.
5. One book that made you cry: BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA by Katherine Patterson.
6. One book you wish had been written: HP number seven, LOL.
7. One book you wish had never been written: BLESSING by...what's her name -- most depressing book I've ever read.
8. One book you are currently reading: A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY by Libba Bray.
9. One book you have been meaning to read: I have to agree with Shirley's answer: I have too many on my list to mention. I will read them all.
I love books...this was fun :)