Seven songs (which are songs that I've liked for years, of course):
1. Chopin's 'Barcarolle' -- my brother played this for one of his recitals...I've loved it ever since
2. Rachmaninoff's First Piano Concerto, First movement
3. "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy (also "Autumn Leaves" by her)
4. "Foolish Games" by Jewel
5. "Waterloo" by ABBA (I know, I know, I'm a geek)
6. "Angel" by Sarah MacLachlan
7. "Lord of All" by First Call
Each of these has the power to reduce me to tears (both happy and sad, depending on my mood).
I tag -- well, I think everyone has been tagged already ;) But if you haven't, I now tag you!