This is from Elizabeth Bunce's journal -- no she didn't tag me. Generally speaking, I just do the ones I like whether or not I'm tagged (I'm rude that way, he-he).
Four Things Meme
Four Jobs I've Held
1. Clerk, The Mustard Seed bookstore
2. Volunteer Coordinator Assitant, Boulder Public Library
3. Teacher, The Schoolhouse
4. Novelist (Does this count even though I'm not published...or even under contract?)
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. "Sense & Sensibility"
2. "Pride & Prejudice"
3. "Independence Day"
4. "Day After Tomorrow"
Four Books I Read Over and Over
1. Ender's quartet by Orson Scott Card
2. Protector of the Small quartet by Tamora Pierce
3. the Harry Potter books
4. Wildfire at Midnight by Mary Stewart
Four Places I've Lived
1. Los Altos, CA (where I was born)
2. Nucla, CO
3. Arvada, CO
4. Golden, CO
Four TV Shows I Watch
1. "Amazing Race"
2. "Grey's Anatomy"
3. "Law & Order"
4. "The New Adventures of Old Christine"
Four Vacations I've Taken (not including family visits to CA every year or my honeymoon)
1. Three weeks in England/Wales/Scotland, 1995
2. Moab, Utah (regularly)
3. Yellowstone and Tejon Natl Parks, 1998
4. San Francisco, most recently 1997
Four Favorite Foods
1. Sour Cream
2. Dark Chocolate (usually in brownie form)
3. Green chili burritos
4. Macaroni & Cheese
Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now
1. In a steam shower
2. Two hours from now when the kids are in bed (he-he)
3. Hiking in a quiet forest
4. Watching the fifth HP movie
Anyone who likes this one and wants to share!